Man's Best Friend: How to Include Your Dog in Your Wedding
Personally, my dog has always been my best friend and I couldn't imagine her not being there on my wedding day. I am sure many of you feel the same, so here are a few ideas on how to include your dog on your special day!
1. Starting off, a cute way to include your dog is to use him to propose! This will make adorable pictures and allow a furry friend to be the first to congratulate your engagement.
2. If you don't have a young boy in your life, your dog is perfect to use as the ring bearer! There are many ways to do this, like tying the rings on a ribbon to the leash of the collar!
3. If the flower girl and ring bearer positions are already taken, your dog can be the flower girls escort down the aisle, making him feel just as important!
4. If you have a dog that doesn't behave quite as well, you can always use him as a sign holder.
5. Not only can you use your dog during your wedding, but you can also use him during engagement photos and even save the dates!
6. Of course if you want your dog in your special day, you need to make sure they are in the pictures because they are a part of the family!!
7. Lastly, your dog doesn't need to have a huge role. He can always be there for moral support and sit with the audience and watch the beautiful ceremony.
Whether you decide to include your special friend in your wedding or not, there are so many cool ways to make your wedding unique and complete your dream wedding! Check out more of our blogs for more ideas.
LUXE has been planning events for over 25 years and has the experience and knowledge to meet your every need during the planning process. We also customize our services and coordination plans to fit any budget.
We would love to treat you to a complimentary consultation to discuss the vision of your dream day and see how we can best help you along the way. Our wedding planners will exceed your expectations and do everything we can to create your fairytale ending! Find out how we can help you plan your special day!
"You create the love story; we create the fairytale ending!"